Oxford Partners is a progressive Melbourne law firm, based upon traditional values, offering sound advice and effective strategies to obtain the best possible outcomes in all areas of general law including:
- All Court matters, whether commenced in the Family Court, Supreme Court, County Court, Federal Court, Magistrates’ Court, Federal Circuit Court, Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) and other Disciplinary Boards and Tribunals.
- Family Law, including Divorce, Children's matters, Property/Financial settlements and De Facto Relationships.
- Civil/Commercial Litigation and Disputes.
- Corporate Insolvency/Winding Up Proceedings
- Criminal Law, including Driving Offences, Serious Indictable matters and Summary Offenses.
- Wills, Deceased Estates and Powers of Attorney.
- Business and Commercial Law, including buying and selling businesses.
- Leases and Property matters.
- Licensing (including Liquor Licensing) and all Tribunal matters.
- Racing Inquiries and Coronial Inquests.
- Debt Recovery and collection.
At Oxford Partners our practitioners and staff pride themselves on providing an outstanding service to our clients. Our lawyers, take the time necessary to fully understand your legal position and to provide clear advice and strong representation for all legal matters.
We also do all that can be done to ensure that the legal process, which can be complex and daunting at times, remains as simple and accessible as possible.